South Gippsland Hospital is a Small Rural Health Service providing an integrated 16 bed Hospital and Community Health Centre. The Hospital provides an extensive range of acute and primary care services including medical, surgical and maternity services, together with allied health services, chronic disease management and health promotion.
Currently employing approximately 100 people, South Gippsland Hospital is located in the picturesque township of Foster at the gateway to Wilson’s Promontory National Park, 165 kilometres south-east of Melbourne. With the beautiful beaches of Waratah Bay 15 minutes away, the area offers a relaxed and friendly lifestyle, excellent schools and a wide range of cultural and sporting activities.
SGH is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced nurses for casual employment in the following areas:
Acute Nursing Department and Maternity
As an enthusiastic, committed nurse/midwife professional at SGH you will have:
- Awareness of health care in the small rural health service environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and demonstrated experience of more than 2 years related to the field
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current Police Check
- Excellent professional and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Time management and decision making skills
- Evidence of ongoing self-development
- Understanding of ANCI competencies and Codes of Ethics/Professional conduct
Applications, including covering letter and CV, should be submitted to: Marion Bowron, Director of Nursing and Midwifery , South Gippsland Hospital, PO Box 104, Foster 3960. Any further queries firstname.lastname@example.org