Congratulations to the entire Murray to Moyne team 2018 on a fantastic effort again raising to build a mobility rehabilitation garden to assist patients with their rehabilitation. Thank you to the riders, the support team, our wonderful sponsors and members of the community that supported the team this year.
What, When and Why
The Murray to Moyne event covers a distance of 520kms from the Murray River at Echuca to the Moyne River at Port Fairy with the aim of the ride being to raise funds for hospitals and health services throughout Victoria and raise awareness of the health and social benefits of riding a bike. This year, 2018, will be the 7th year that a team has been entered to support SGH.
top of page
The SGH team usually consists of approx 20 riders and support crew (catering, bus driving, bike trailer loading) made up of hospital staff and associated community members. The group starts in Echuca and rides in relay during the day and night to complete the 520km journey to Port Fairy.
top of page
How to Support
By making a tax deductible ($2.00 or more) donation to the M2M campaign – any amount you can give will be gratefully appreciated by the team and our hospital
Our sponsors receive:
- Combined Sponsor Banner – all sponsors will have their name/logo included on 3 metre long banner that will be displayed at the front of the hospital during April May and go on tour
- Local Media Acknowledgement – Sponsors listed in a display advertisement in the Mirror and media stories in lead up to/after event wherever possible
- Business handouts – M2M Team Event display in foyer of hospital with sponsor logos and any handouts/cards you may have to be available for public to pick up.
- SGH Website – logo placement (with link) and acknowledgement on SGH M2M Event home page until October 2017 plus ability to promote your support on your own website
- SGH Facebook page – Regular M2M updates with sponsors acknowledged.